Vintage 7/8 Stag 1800s Sheffield Straight Razor
- This rare straight razor is marked Linder & Co Best Refined Steel Warranted.
- This razor is likely from the mid-1800s.
- The blade is 7/8" and lightly hollow-ground.
- Unlike most razors, the tang of this razor is forged differently with a notch at the end to stop the razor from spinning around.
- The original handle was wood and shaped like a clothespin, however, it got broken. Since then, the handle was replaced with a piece of Michigan whitetail deer crown.
- It has a nice fit to the hand.
If your new razor does not meet your sharpness standards out of the box, Naked Armor will pay to professionally hone your razor.
Don't take our word for it
Received the straight razor kit today and already used it. Great quality, great customer service. I highly recommend.
I read reviews of straight razor kits from several sites. In terms of bang for your buck, this is the best! It's perfect for a beginner because the blade is already hone.
My husband wanted a straight razor for a long time. I got him the Naked Armor kit and he loves it.
I absolutely love my straight razor kit. From the box to the straight razor, everything is gorgeous! Naked Armor did a fantastic job.