Vintage Wade & Butcher Sheffield Straight Razor
- This straight razor comes from a professional barber's collection and is engraved with its brand name and the words "For Barbers Use."
- It is in used condition, but still in excellent shape with no rust and some patina.
- The blade is 7/8" wide.
- The blade is tight and sturdy.
- There are very light scratches at the ends of the handle.
- It comes in its original box which has water damage.
If your new razor does not meet your sharpness standards out of the box, Naked Armor will pay to professionally hone your razor.
Don't take our word for it
Received the straight razor kit today and already used it. Great quality, great customer service. I highly recommend.
I read reviews of straight razor kits from several sites. In terms of bang for your buck, this is the best! It's perfect for a beginner because the blade is already hone.
My husband wanted a straight razor for a long time. I got him the Naked Armor kit and he loves it.
I absolutely love my straight razor kit. From the box to the straight razor, everything is gorgeous! Naked Armor did a fantastic job.